We are hiring a PROJECT MANAGER – R&D Engineer
QUIBIM is now hiring a highly motivated researcher to join our R&D Team in Valencia, with a strong background on the latest medical imaging and AI technologies for imaging biomarkers analysis. He/She will be dedicated to the development of a modular platform based on a plug-in software architecture of prostate imaging quantitative analysis. In addition to this, the candidate will have the opportunity to participate and further develop his/her research career within the framework of R&D projects QUIBIM is part of. This includes world-leading projects in COVID-19 and AI applied to Medical Imaging diagnosis on a variety of diseases (Brain & Stroke; Oncology and Musculoskeletal). This position is intended to be permanent and further professional development, responsibilities and benefits are expected after the 1-2 year.
Main job duties and responsibilities
- Lead the R&D strategy for qp-Prostate Solution. Development of a modular platform based on a plug-in software architecture of prostate imaging quantitative analysis
- Integration of new analysis methodologies.
- Participation in all Research Projects that QUIBIM is involved in.
- Oversee all algorithms design and changes in QUIBIM products.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in the technology AI and Medical Image sector.
- Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation and creativity.
- Work closely with CEO, R&D Manager, Clinical Trials Division Manager and CTO to define and deliver new products and enhancements.
Requirements/ Preferred qualifications
- Computer Science / Technology / Medical sciences: PhD or equivalent
- PhD in Telecommunication Engineering and/or Biomedical Engineering.
- Research experience in data images processing and imaging biomarkers.
- Knowledge of techniques of high-resolution magnetic resonance images.
- Prior experience in medical imaging processing.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies.
- At time of recruitment, applicants must have not resided or carry out his/her main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before the job starting date. Short stays such as holidays are not taken into account.
- Hands-on experience with complex project management.
- Experience on Image Analysis companies is a plus.
- IT Knowledge: Python, MATLAB, C++, MongoDB, Azure, Node, Angular.
- Advanced level of English with oral fluency.
- Highly analytical, detail-oriented and a strong sense of business acumen: you have a track record of managing new ideas and creative solutions.
- Ability to manage and prioritize your workload in a fast-paced, high-growth, occasionally ambiguous environment.
- Proactive problem solver and critical thinking.
- Attention to details.
- Responsibility, leading the solution to challenges
If you are proactive, dynamic and forward-thinking profile Apply Here