QUIBIM HOSTING EUSOMII ANNUAL MEETING 2019
Next 18th and 19th October 2019, Valencia will host the Annual Meeting of the EUSOMII society (AMI2019). The society has planned a two days congress combining educational and scientific sessions in the field of medical imaging informatics.
In this edition, QUIBIM will participate with 2 lectures, 3 oral communications, 7 posters and a QUIBIM Precision exhibit space for all those interested in our artificial intelligence algorithms and imaging biomarkers solutions. If you want to book a demo, do not hesitate and book a timeslot!
“As a board member of EUSOMII, it is an honor to bring to Valencia, our city, such an interesting program. Holding this meeting in an innovative environment like the Hospital Universitario y Politécnico La Fe de Valencia is a sign of the change that healthcare is experiencing nowadays” explained Ángel Alberich-Bayarri, CEO & Founder of QUIBIM and Chair Industry and Startup Committee of EUSOMII.
Check out our participations at AMI 2019:
FRIDAY, October 18th 2019
- Keynote Lecture I – Imaging biomarkers and radiomics: source of big data for AI – Dr. Luis Martí-Bonmatí
SATURDAY, October 19th, 2019
- Didactic Lecture II-III – Imaging Biomarkers – Dr. Angel Alberich-Bayarri
- Oral Communication – Image analysis using an intercontinental infrastructure for the deployment of
trustworthy cloud services: the ATMOSPHERE project. Authors: Ignacio Blanquer, Eduardo Camacho-Ramos, Andrey Brito, Ana Jimenez-Pastor, Christof Fetzer, Altigran da Silva, Amanda Calatrava, Fabio García-Castro, Ángel Alberich- Bayarri, Franciso Brasileiro.
- Oral Communication – Quantification and evaluation of pre-post exercise femoral cartilage thickness and T2
changes in ultramarathon athletes. Authors: Fabio García-Castro, Jordi Catalá March, Daniel Brotons Cuixat, Miquel Llobet Llambrich, Eduard Sánchez Osorio, Ángel Alberich-Bayarri.
- Oral Communication – Automated Lung Segmentation in Chest Radiographs using Deeply Supervised Convolutional Neural Networks Trained by means of a Database Augmented with a Generative Adversarial
Authors: Rafael López.
- Automatic cartilage segmentation in 3D T2w high resolution MR using a Deeply
Supervised Multi-Planar Convolutional Neural Network. Authors: Ana Jimenez-Pastor, Fabio García-Castro, Ángel Alberich-Bayarri, Luis Marti- Bonmati.
- Automatic quantification of white hyperintensities in a healthy aging cohort using
Convolutional Neural Networks. Authors: Ana Jimenez-Pastor, Eduardo Camacho-Ramos, Ángel Alberich-Bayarri, Carles Biarnes, Josep Garre, Joan Carles Vilanova, Rafel Ramos, Reinald Pamplona, Salvador Pedraza, Josep Puig.
- Adaptation of TLAP-certified radiological structured reports to be used in a cloud
platform environment. Authors: Fernando Bacha-Villamide, Eduardo Camacho-Ramos, Alejandro Mañas-Garcia, Luis Martí-Bonmatí, Angel Alberich-Bayarri.
- Development and validation of an inter and intra-sequence registration algorithm in
multiparametric prostate resonance imaging. Authors: Matías Fernández, Mar Roca-Sogorb, Fabio García-Castro, Raúl Yébana, María Asunción Torregrosa, Leonardo Bittencourt, Margarita García Fontes, Paula Pelechano, Luis Martí- Bonmatí, Ángel Alberich-Bayarri.
- Computer aided diagnosis for Rheumatic Heart Disease by AI applied to features
extraction from echocardiography. Authors: Eduardo Camacho-Ramos, Ana Jimenez-Pastor, Ignacio Blanquer, Fabio García- Castro, Ángel Alberich-Bayarri.
- Outcome prediction after acute stroke through functional magnetic resonance imaging. Authors: Eduardo Camacho-Ramos, Ana Jimenez-Pastor, Carles Biarnes, Ángel Alberich-Bayarri, Salvador Pedraza, Josep Puig.
- Implementation of an interactive radiological structured report management system
with AI annotation capabilities. Authors: Alejandro Mañas-Garcia, Eduardo Camacho-Ramos, Ismael Gonzalez, Fernando Bacha, Ángel Alberich-Bayarri, Luis Marti-Bonmati.