WE ARE HIRING A
CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER (CTO)
QUIBIM is now hiring a Chief Technology Officer to the team. In this senior role, you will participate on the definition of the technology strategy of the company to ensure alignment with the corresponding business goals. Our CTO will collaborate on the development of new and actual products of QUIBIM, deployments and customer support.
Our Technology Team includes AI Engineers, Software developers and System and Deployment Engineers. All of them are goal-driven people, target-oriented and people able to manage uncertainty.
Main job duties and responsibilities
- Lead the strategy for QUIBIM’s technology platforms.
- Manage the scale-up process of the company, developing new products and leading a product-oriented technology team.
- Manage and optimize infrastructure assets to satisfy internal financial and operational targets.
- Represent the Technology Department in staff and Management meetings.
- Identify, compare, select and implement technology solutions to meet current and future needs.
- Create overall technology standards and practices and ensure adherence.
- Consolidate our technology platforms and create plans for each QUIBIM product.
- Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics.
- Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in the technology AI and Medical Image sector.
- Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation and creativity.
- Work closely with CEO, Sales and Marketing Departments to define and deliver new products and enhancements.
- Previous working experience as a Chief Technology Officer for 7 years.
- Engineering Degree (Telecommunication, Biomedical, Computer Science)
- In-depth knowledge of web systems architecture, design and development
- Hands-on experience with complex project management.
- Experience on Image Analysis companies is a plus.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Effective negotiation and vendor management skills.
- IT Knowledge: Python, MATLAB, C++, MongoDB, Azure, Node, Angular.
- Advanced level of English with oral fluency.
- Highly analytical, detail-oriented and a strong sense of business acumen: you have a track record of managing new ideas and creative solutions.
- Ability to manage and prioritize your workload in a fast-paced, high-growth, occasionally ambiguous environment.
- Proactive problem solver and critical thinking.
- Attention to details.
- Responsibility, leading the solution to challenges.
If you are proactive, dynamic and forward-thinking profile Apply Here