We are delighted to share that QUIBIM will attend the 25th European Congress of Radiology 2019 (ECR) from Wednesday, February 27th to Sunday, March 3rd, 2019. This year we have changed our standard location, now you can meet us at the AI Exhibition area (EXPO X1) booth #AI-15.
ECR attendees will have the opportunity to explore our latest version of the platform QUIBIM Precision® V3.0, focused on the Symbiosis of Radiology and Artificial Intelligence to seamlessly integrate imaging biomarkers into radiology workflows. Come and try our AI solutions and imaging biomarkers analysis!
Make sure not to miss our scientific contributions:
- Wednesday, February 27:
- 3D post-processing in 2019 – Dr. Ángel Alberich Bayarri. | Imaging Informatics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (Room N) – 16:00 – 17:30
- Deeply supervised networks for the automated liver segmentation and quantification on MECSE-MRI – Ana Jiménez Pastor | EPOS
- Stress testing a deep learning algorithm for normal/abnormal classification of Chest X-rays on a spectrum-biased abnormal – Rafael López Gónzalez | EPOS
- Thursday, February 28:
- Functional imaging of the liver Chairperson’s introduction – Dr. Luis Martí Bonmatí. | Abdominal Viscera, Contrast Media (Room M 5) – 10:30 – 12:00
- AI PITCH – Dr. Ángel Alberich Bayarri. | Artificial Intelligence Exhibition (AIX) Theatre ( AIX Theatre) – 11:40
- What to think about when writing a paper – Dr. Luis Martí Bonmatí. | Education, General Radiology, Professional Issues (Room: C&T 3) – 14:00 – 15:00
- Deep learning (DL) in medical imaging – Dr. Ángel Alberich Bayarri. | Education, General Radiology, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (Room: M3) – 14:00 – 15:30
- Quantification and evaluation of pre-post exercise femoral cartilage thickness and T2 changes in ultramarathon athletes – Fabio García Castro | Musculoskeletal, Imaging Methods (Room: O) – 14:00 – 15:30
- How to manage critical reviews – Dr. Luis Martí Bonmatí. | Education, General Radiology, Professional Issues (Room C&T 3) – 15:00 – 16:00
- Friday, March 1:
- ECR Academies: Radiology Leaders’ Bootcamp: Dream team Chairperson’s introduction –Dr. Luis Martí Bonmatí. | Management/Leadership (Room M 2) – 10:30 – 12:00
- Start-up in radiology – Dr. Ángel Alberich Bayarri. | Management/Leadership (Room M2) – 14:00 – 15:30
- Saturday, March 2:
- Automated Prostate multiregional segmentation in Magnetic Resonance using deeply supervised Convolutional Neural Networks – Rafael López González | Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Oncologic Imaging, Imaging Informatics, Genitourinary, Physics in Medical Imaging (Room G) – 16:00 – 17:30
- Sunday, March 3:
- Automatic visceral fat characterization on CT scans through Deep Learning and CNN for the assessment of metabolic syndrome – Ana Jiménez Pastor | Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Abdominal Viscera, GI Tract, Oncologic Imaging, Imaging Informatics (Room D) – 14:00 – 15:30
- Liver Case-Based Diagnosis Training – Dr. Luis Martí Bonmatí. | Education, General Radiology, General Radiography (Radiographers) (Room E1) – 13:00 – 15:30
Join us at ECR 2019!
For more information, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org